An experienced team of Scottsdale naturopaths
Welcome To Integrative and Health and Injury Center
We are a family owned and operated medical practice that uses a multi-disciplinary approach to health and wellness. We you a combination of chiropractic, naturopathic, physical therapy and allopathic treatment methods tailored to your unique situation to help you live your healthiest and best life. Our team has experience treating patients from all over Scottsdale.
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Are you struggling to lose weight, have low sex drive, sexual dysfunction or low energy? Hormone imbalances could be playing a role. Our medical experts can identify which hormones are out of balance and give you a personalized hormone treatment plan to get you feeling your best.
Hormone imbalances can have a big negative impact on your health. Your hormones control many of your body’s basic functions and even minor imbalances can wreak havoc on your health. Hormones have far reaching effects on different body systems including mood, libido, energy levels and digestion amongst other things. At Integrative Health and Injury Center Dr. Matthew Gariboldi will review your blood levels or urine levels of the major body hormones and help correct any imbalances and get you feeling your best. Whether you are a male and have lost a step with your energy levels and libido or you are a female going thru the changes of menopause Dr. Gariboldi can guide you thru a holistic treatment plan that addresses the root cause of your issues. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is the answer to these hormone issues. Bioidentical means that the hormones used at our clinic are chemically identical to the hormones the human body produces. Testosterone, Progesterone, and Estrogen are among some of the most used hormones in our office.
Symptoms for women that may indicate that they are having a hormonal issue relating to menopause include:
- Sleep issues
- Weight gain
- Memory loss
- Mood changes
- Loss of interest in sex or pain during sex
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
For females a combination of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone is individually formulated for you based on your lab results. You will then follow up with Dr. Gariboldi every 3 months to optimize your hormones to get the best results.
Symptoms for men that may indicate that they are having issues with low testosterone include:
- Loss of interest in sex
- Difficulty with erections
- Increased body fat
- Loss of muscle mass
- Hair loss
- Mood issues
- Memory loss
Male hormone enhancement can take on many forms and we offer a variety of ways to achieve vital health and wellness. In addition to traditional testosterone replacement therapy, we also offer HcG, Clomid and nutritional and supplemental ways to boost your testosterone levels.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of hormone replacement therapy and would like to speak with Dr. Gariboldi please click the link below and schedule a free consultation.
Natural Pain Management
Our treatment modalities for chronic pain include:
- Personalized diet plan for weight loss/muscle gain
- Every person is different in their calorie and micronutrient needs. We like to counsel patients on their individual diet needs and educate patients on where to focus their calorie intake for pain relief and longevity
- Exercise and Stretching regimen to keep your body strong and injury free
- Our body’s are meant to move and inactivity, even when in pain, can lead to more issues. Getting on the right workout and stretching regimen can mean all the difference in getting out of pain
- Atlas Orthogonal Adjustments
- A chiropractic technique to help align your neck and spine to alleviate a variety of issues throughout your body. This specialized technique is only done by a handful of doctors all over the country and our doctors have over 30 years of experience with the technique
- Perineural Injection Treatment
- A revolutionary treatment approach invented by Dr. John Lyftogt of New Zealand that takes a new approach to chronic pain. This treatment focuses on your peripheral nerves and injecting a glucose solution to reduce pain throughout your whole body. Dr. Gariboldi has seen amazing results with this technique and it could be the missing piece to your pain puzzle
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A thyroid or other hormone imbalance may be the reason your are having those aching joints or that horrible fatigue. Imbalances in hormones can wreak havoc on your entire body and correcting your hormone levels can get you pain free IV Therapy
- Inflammation, nutrient deficiencies and dehydration can also play a role in your pain process. A variety of IV methods are possible to fight inflammation, correct nutrient issues or improve hydration and get you back doing the activities that you love pain free
- Professional line supplements
- If you are suffering from chronic pain and haven’t found the answers you are looking for schedule a free consultation with Dr. Gariboldi and take a new approach to your health and wellness that other doctors may have been missing.
IV (Intravenous) Therapy
If you are interested in learning more about nutrient IVs and their benefits please reach out to Dr. Gariboldi and schedule a free consultation.
Our treatment options include:
- Personalized plant-based meal plans
- HcG diet
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Fasting Coaching
For patients looking to fast-track their weight loss then HcG is the answer. This is a hormone that helps increase fat burning in your body why you follow a calorie restricted diet. This approach leads to quick results and can even lead to 1-2 pounds lost per day depending on the person
Thyroid levels play a huge role in your metabolism and metabolic rate and getting them corrected may make your break your weight loss efforts. Other hormone imbalances that may play a role in weight loss include estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
In some cases, an intermittent fasting or an extended fasting regime may be used to supercharge your weight loss results, while still being safe. Depending on your health, fasting is a great way to naturally boost autophagy or cell eating and increase levels of growth hormone. While fasting is not for everyone our doctors can coach you thru how to fast safely to achieve increased weight loss
Integrative Primary Care
If you are looking for a fresh approach to primary care or need a new clinic for your Urgent Care needs reach out to Integrative Health and Injury Center and schedule an appointment.
Erectile dysfunction or ED is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that is firm enough for sex. It affects as many as 30 million men in the US.
ED causes and risk factors include:
- Blood flow issues
- Nerve issues
- Stress from work
- Relationship stress
- Being over age 50
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- High cholesterol
- Excessive alcohol
- Recreational drug use
ED is something that should be addressed quickly. The sooner symptoms are addressed and resolved the lower the risk of distress for the man and his partner and other issues like low self esteem and depression
At Integrative Health and Injury Center we will ask questions about your health to get to the bottom of your ED issues. We will educate you on the most likely causes of your ED and may run some lab tests to get a better picture of your overall health.
ED Treatments include diet changes, exercise routines, reduction in the use of drugs and alcohol, Oral drugs known as phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors (Viagra, Cialis), Testosterone replacement therapy and Trimix